Sunday, June 06, 2004

I went out tonight.. woohoo,, im not a hermit anymore! I went bowling and bowled 4 strikes and 3 spares.. but thats all.. i was bowling on someone elses game. I think it's uncool to push your religious beliefs on another person. A mutual discussion, yeh, but to get a person on a position of no retreat and then push your compromises on them.. that aint cool! Oh yeh, and btw, I cant bowl with real bowling shoes on.. i have to wear sneakers.. or actually tonight I wore my Sketchers.. the last time i bowled the guys watched me and kicked me off for not wearting hte right shoes.. they were uncool also! But hey thats the rules i guess.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...