Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Church tonight

Church tonight is a study in Revelation 20, 11-20 "the great white throne" Judgment. I think that that is a subject taht alot of ppl dont want to hear. But tonight. we hear it! The truths and the lies exposed! There will be a judgment and we will be seperated some to Heaven, so to hell! Maybe I'll blog when I get home from church. I probably will but it will most likely be on my other blog (address not yet posted). I started a new blog today, It's a blog/journal on my studies in God's Word and how they apply to my life and my situations. I may someday post the address or if anyone actualy cares what I read, ask for it.

jF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...