Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Books

Been reading a Jay E. Adams' book "Competent to Counsel". Some pretty ineteresting and enlightening things in the book so far [up to chapter 4]. Never heard of 'Nouthetic Counseling" before but it makes total sense.

Thanks to Pastor Clark, I now own my copy of the coveted.. no wait wrong word.. umm long desired Amplified Bible.. After just 1 hour, I love it already. He also recommened the NLT Study Bible. I'll have to pick it up sometime. I referenced my new Amplified Bible in my daily Bible study and actually posted in my God's Word blog. Take note that is prob the only time you'll see that link on this blog so if your interest is peaked................

JF

ok ok, so i overdid it with the links.. so what? :)

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...