Monday, August 16, 2004

Reality

You ever have something happen, or someone say something that must booted you back into reality?? I mean you could be goin along fine and think everything is cool and then be reminded that other people also have their own opinions and sometime share them harshly so that they blow whatever you were thinking, right out of the water!! It's a good thing and a bad thing-so I'll take it as it comes. But I guess the worst part about it is if you wer genuinely trying to help someone and they blow you off with an attitude. Oh well, just get back up and brush yo self off!

Left work a few minutes early today. It's amazing how much 10 minutes at the end of the day are valued when you get to leave early. It makes the evening last longer or something.


It's amusing-my boss was repremanding me about how I handeled another employee. I told my boss, "All you have to do is say the word and I won't get involved in his business again" I told him, "Any given day he is 50% more productive because of me, but if you think im that much of a hindrance, just tell me and he's all yours!". To that my boss said,, "Hmmm I don't know now, maybe I shouldn't say anything".. I just laughed and told him thats what I thought. Humorous to say the least.. My boss is a funny man..


Sometime I think we should have the right to smack certain people upside the head. e.g. those who constantly try to change me!! That pisses me off.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...