Sunday, November 28, 2004

Inventory

Oh right, it's been a long time since I blogged. And judging by the other times when I lacked bloggability, there is a reason. It's now time for me to take spiritual inventory of what my life consists of and what to keep and what to discard of. At this point, life is good and life is bad. It just depends on what part I think about. I've been thinking of playing paintball again, that has to be the biggest adrenaline rush i've ever had. I've been told that snow boarding is better, but I don't snow board. My apologies to anyone i've ever insulted or hurt, I now know what it's like. And from the experience, i've found out that I had never really been insulted or hurt that I could remember. But anywho, my apologies! Power is a good thing and a bad thing. Thinking of New Year's Eve, not sure if I will coordinate anything this year or not, not so much of not wanting to. It's just the biggest hassel is finding a venue/hall/warehouse to have it at! There is nothing around this area.

PC///t

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...