Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hightlights? Resolutions?

Well it does not seem like one whole year since we threw our last New Year's Party!! I cannot believe it is a new year. But believe it or not, it is here, 2005 ! I've been thinking,, what are my highlights, my lowlights of 2004 and what are my goals for 2005?

Here is a list of things that I have learned in the past year:
  1. To have a good time all you need is family, they are the best friends and when really thought about, they rock the world!
  2. Death sucks
  3. The Huf side of my family far out-rocks the Myers for being able to have fun just hanging out with each other!
  4. God WILL provide; God WILL heal; God WILL protect; IF we give him a chance and get out of way.
  5. My sibs are the best friends I have.
  6. Aonch has no limits when it comes to obnoxicision.
  7. Actually im tired and can t really think of alot of things
im going ot bed.. more later

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...