Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"WE" got it firgured out, Not you!

I get a kick out of these bloggers etc. (Myself included, just check my previous posts) that sound like they got it figured out. And that their political hero can't do anything wrong. My party is doing the greatest thing right now, is yours, I dont think so. One person, because they follow a certain party, can "repeat" all the logic they hear about a certain topic, put it all together from various sources and blog it like "Hey look what I thought up". So anyway, here's to the next biased political post I put on my blog! Don't worry, it's comin soon!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...