Friday, September 23, 2005

..................

interesting comments and terminology... Only a couple comments back.

The pledge won't get people to Heaven, nor will the Ten Commandments. But neither will church, or obeying God's commands.. SO to hell with them too?? I'm only kidding.

I think I completely understand where you are coming from, Jon. But I for one would like our nation to protect freedom of religion and the freedom to worship freely. And I'm not sure if you would agree, but I'm sure we can all see that the current trend is leading toward no freedom of religion and no freedom to worship. I mean we'd have to have our heads in a dark place to not know this is happening. The Bible speaks of a one world religion,,,, doesn't it? I would choose this country over China anyday, who' with me?
I think i understand what you said (even with your big words and phrases) but we just don't agree on all of it.

PEACE

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...