Thursday, December 01, 2005

ONE WORD

You know those emails going around that say something like "Describe me in one word" ? I was getting a bunch of them so I decided to send it on out to my address book.. A few ppl decided to reply.. THis is what I got back.

  1. Religious
  2. Jeffryish
  3. Wonderful-Friend (can I hyphen things?)
  4. Laudable
  5. Insightful
  6. Interesting
  7. Opinionated
  8. Unpredictable
  9. Unpredictable
  10. Neat-funny-understanding (that's a new word)
  11. Funny!
  12. Male
  13. Purple-beard
  14. Cousin.....
  15. Ambitious
  16. Perceptive
  17. analytical
  18. enigma
Maybe I'll add the rest if I get anymore back! They are interesting to say the least.

1 comment:

Jeff Myers said...

I may share, Becky, But it's busy and since it's already the next weekend.... it's going by pretty fast!

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...