Monday, February 07, 2011

Tip of the day #15


Make a decision and stick to it! Don't make the decision in haste. Think it through, pray and make your decision for you, not feeling pressure from anyone else. Because unless you make the decision based on your own conclusions and convictions, you will flip flop both in mind and deed.

Be committed to your convictions no matter what they are. They are yours,,, own them, nurture them, keep them fresh. If you doubt, they are not yours.

The way to find out if your decisions and convictions on ANY matter are truly yours is to think , "if I were living alone, secluded with no one to prove myself to or no one to disappoint, would I still decide like this!"




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...