Thursday, August 26, 2004

Confusion

If someone insinuates that they want to be a father figure you think you'd expect certain things. Well, here is what I would expect from someone who 'voluntarily' assumes that they have a responsibility. I would expect something OTHER than ONLY telling when I do something they don't think is right. You see, if i'm doing something that they wouldn't think is right, I would already know and for that reason not tell them. But oh well, i'm prob not makin sense. Idk, I mean, if they only time a person makes the effort to talk to me is when they are telling me I should stop doing things, "THAT SUCKS"! But then again, maybe it's me.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...