Sunday, August 22, 2004

Life-how strange

Life is pretty strange. It's been almost one month past 7 years since my parents were gone. It's weird though, I mean, while I would want it no other way, there is still the side of me that wishes something were different. Tonight, i missed them like i'd miss my left arm if it were cut off. Other times i forget to think about them. I guess it depends on when I would want them to be there. I think back at how selfish I was even while my dad was on his death bed. I still wanted to go out and hang w/friends. But thats how i was, I learned from that. But why would i have had it any other way, none of us really thought that he would really die, did we? Naive as we were we never lost faith and never thought that he was going to really die. the comfort in all of this? God, he has got it all under control and it was all planned from the start.


JF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...