Monday, October 18, 2004

Democrats taking the lowfile

If I was to vote this election, I would vote Replublican. Because it is my right to vote for whoever I want to. But I would like the bloggers, who constantly trash conservatives and constantly uphold the Liberals even when they have to overlook massive cons and search for a little pro here or there, to back up there blogs after Nov. 2.

I don't think Demos will win, I think Repubs will win. I pray for that daily. But in the event that Kerry does win, I will pray harder every day.

Also, for all the Christians who vote Liberal this November, and if you win this election. I would like you to keep a tab of how many things the Democrats do that are against the general church of Christ.

But for some reason , everyone is right, right? haha

2 comments:

brendar said...

I don't like either of them very much. In 12 years there will be a viable third party and we will be having run-off elections.

Jeff Myers said...

Yeh Shauna, i'm still alive.. For awhile I wasn't sure if i was or not.. but im coming back to the surface! It's sorta like when you go through the rugged mountains.. you dont get too much communication on your phone.. well in hte rugged parts of life.. communications go down too! oh well.. i guess it happens.. anyway.. Yeh, it seems like a third party that actually gets elected would be nice.. but then.. would they actually have conventions or be included in national debates??

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...