Sunday, October 16, 2005

I've been gone

And alot has changed! My brother got married and I've found myself with alot less free time. But the Lord is faithful even when I think He's not!! All I could think is that it would be a rocky road trying to get back to our normal life with me in my brother's shoes. Because God is good and His grace abounds things are going smoothly. But it's only one week down infinity to go! I guess with my new found responsibilities it forces me to re-evaluate my life and, as my mom used to say, to "get my priorities in order". And then with all that, there is still always the devil puttin in his two cents. And as much as we'd like to say that 'that's in the past'. It is very much so in hte present and future. Because I believe that as long as I am on the earth there will be temptations and things from the devil to meet.
all in all i'm doin ok!
Thanks for asking!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...