Tuesday, March 30, 2004

There comes a time in every mans life when he has to decide.
For some it may be the hardest decision of his life.
But for me it was easy.
Do I eat and let my fish go hungry?
Or feed them and starve?
Ok, i'll buy them new fish to eat, I have some extra pounds to shed!
Whew now that that's out of the way, the fish are gonna be bigger than me soon!
Which leads me to wonder, where am I going to get a 300 gallon tank, and where will I put it?
Hmm i'll think about that next year.
I never did like cat birds
Mrs. C. is ever amusing, maybe her phone call kept me from hittin myself over the head with a hammer. not really!

Now i've heard it all, I was told that the reason why someone got sick on Sunday is because they were encouraging the kids to dance at Vision Fellowship! yes, like I said, now i've heard it all. I mean, yes, I do believe that sickness is a result of sin, but when is worship a sin? Ok enough of that, don't care to get into a big discussion over that! It's been run to the ground already by OSAS proponents! Duh!

Just found out that Shabana will coming to this area for Easter weekend and we will hang out on Friday night! That is a much overdue 'hanging out' (if thats a word). I think its been 2 years!! too long!

I'll leave this on a good note!

bBYE

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...