Sunday, March 28, 2004

Cabela's is a pretty cool place. kinda made me want to continue in thinking about a bigger aquarium. But not till next year anyway. With my new purchase, our rodent problem will be under control, hopefully

In church this morn we had a lesson in the series"Beyond stated faith" this was statement of faith #7, which said, "We believe that everyone (of every nation, tribe, people and language) is equal in the sight of God, so all true believers are unified members of the body of Christ." It was a very good, informative message. But I have to say that it was 'fall off my seat funny' to hear a note of praise from one of our West African branches say that "A brother was spared his life when he was riding a motorcycle and ran into a flock of sheep". I couldnt stop laughing!!

Finally got around to writing part of the Creation Newsletter for our group last night. I sent a rough draft in for approval [holding my breath]
Gothika is a very disturbing film
Mean people suck
I need a bigger bedroom for all my stuff (or my brother to get married)

BYE

"Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing you, Lord"

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...