Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hmm so i guess i didnt write for awhile. Now I know Shauna, I have no room to talk. Dinner at the Outback with Mr. C. and fam was good as usual! We talked about many good things. Had some very good conversations.

There is talks of a youth group starting.. well yes,, but I mean younger than 18. Like 13 or so. But there is still alot of prayer and planning to be done before the idea is submitted for approval!

After working for the man for 9 years, my boss has finally asked me about the faith in God that I have!! He started by saying "Where in the Bible does it say that you can't go to doctors?" and I replied as most of you know, "well it doesnt necessarily say that you CAN'T go" and so on and so forth, most of you who believe the same way as me know what I mean. The rest of you prob don't want to hear it. But anyway,,, I took the opportunity to take in a tract called "Divine Healing, God's Word". And told him that it would better answer his question of hte previous day but I wasnt trying to force anything on him. He said something which meant he didnt want it. (which was fine) but 10 min. later he came out of the office and said, "Can I have that, can I take it home?" and of course i said yes. Then he spent 20 min. justifying to me why he doesnt go to church anymore. OK< Needless to say since we are not Catholic!!!!!!! We do not feel the need to confess our sins to another human being! But he is definitely thinking about what my answers were and what he chose to read. God recieves the glory for that!

We didn't find the dog yet! We printed posters to hang in stores or something. I think we are going to look again in teh morning.. and then in the afternoon i'm the runner for the Erin O'Donnel concert in N.J. I have to pick Erin O'Donnel up at the airport and take her and her stuff back to the church for the concert. It will be different to say the least.

worshiptogether.com gave us a new song "See, What a Morning". It is a great song, you've got to check it out! I am trying to get it into our Easter Sunday service but idk if that is going to happen!! But it's worth a try anyway!

Ok, tired is me.. im out

JF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...