Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Started my book tonight, interesting to say the least. Good lesson in Revelation 17-18 tonight @ church. and oh yeh, we sang "How big is God". I love singing that song. well my poor lil fishies survived an air freshener attack tonight.. Hey I cant help it if the fish smell.. talk to them about it.. not me! They prob thought the Exxon Valdez was sinking again. But they are ok and I got over my upsettedness. I think there is something wrong with me, but I dont like it when I know someone has been in my room or in my stuff while i was at work. It urks me for some reason. My sister wants to take me out for dinner for my birthday, hmm where should we go.. idk.. but thats not for a while anyway. btw, i accept cash and checks made out to 'cash'. Nice hearing from Shauna via post card from Seattle. And from what I hear, is almost done w/college. Speaking of college,, i was thinking today how incredibly stupid loans seem. Well first of all your rents prob take out a loan to send you to school, then you take a loan to go to college, and while paying that back you take a loan to buy a car and while paying both of them back you take a loan to buy a house all the while running up credit card debts... and then,,, spend the rest of your life paying loans and credit card debts. Hmmm, well let me tell you from experience, the feeling of being free from debt (as the Bible teaches that we all must be) Romans 13:8 NIV. But there are those who do not follow the teachings of Jesus Christ too closely and just hold onto the words "I am saved" with out giving much thought to the lack of faith their life has. Sunday morning's message in church should be a good one and enlightening at that. "The Believer". What is a true believer? Can't wait to hear the practical advice (from the Bible, of course) that is in store for us. That is Sunday morn @ 10:30 following the West African report.. BE DARE !!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...