Sunday, April 25, 2004

Ok, so slacking on the book as I usualy do with reading! But I've been fishing.. went Thurs. night and only got a few bass and a catfish. Went all day today, almost 8 hours... Got BURNT!! but had a good time even tho we didnt catch ANYTHING!! But oh well, went back to Ned's and washed my dirty van, inside and out.. what a guy! I wasnt feeling the greatest, thinking about going home and hittin the sack.. but when I walked in the house,,,,,,,, they yelled SURPRISE!!!! Wow, what a surprise!! and I even forgot it was my birthday!! It got me out of my slump but now im beat !! I re-met Kelly tonight who showed up at the party! I like her! She's pretty cool! Not that i've hung around her.. but she seems like a fun person! -- Josh is home from the army for the weekend and stopped in.. all in all alot of ppl were here or just stopped in to say yo! btw, thanks to the ones who had the party.. not exactly sure who all it was.. but THANKS!! Thanks Kelly for stoppin by, nice to see her again! Got candy comin out my ears now.. i got some at work plus some for my bday.. bye bye teeth! I'm tired! The party was nice after seein a black man layin in the street shot! idk. i guess someone didnt like him! but the boy got wasted. It was exciting to see but kinda sad too that he pissed someone off enough to bust a cap in his a a a stomach... Anyway.. I think ill hit the sack now!!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...