Friday, May 21, 2004

Hey Shauna's alive!! haha

Preface: I totally agree with your preface. Like I told my cousin who told me I was vain for blogging, "It's my choice to click, and my choice to read everyday".

You're too funny Shauna, the reason I even thought of posting politics that night was because I read Jon Carlson's blog!

I guess I will be held to that comment for the rest of my life now.. Oh wait, i'm beginning to know what its like to be a politician!!

To answer a few questions.

Yes, I'm above most taxes, but not all-

No, I do not have a DNR-

Yes, I drive, I obey most but not all of the laws-

Yes, I buy electricity-

My trash? I pay my sister to take it out! :)

back atcha-
Do you believe that voting for president (at least this term) is choosing the lesser of two evils?

Do you believe that by voting you are supporting the actions of the candidate?

Does that mean when you don't comment, you do agree? Wow, we have so much in common! haha

ok, ok, just three for you!

btw, you really ranted there!!

For the record: Anyone who knows me somewhat, knows that I do discuss politics alot and they know that I discuss them alot at work. So for anyone who is informed they would have caught on that it was a comment of humor!

Chow4Now!!

btw, I am one of healthy disagreement.. that one just got me more in shape.. but I almost blew my knee out on the stairmaster paragraph.

JF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...