Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Whew, ok, its been three days since I last blogged.. seems like a long time.. but then again.. I think I blog more than any of the other blogs I read. I'll give myself an award! But then again, maybe that means I have nothing to do.

Felt like crap all weekend and so far this week! Yippee, right? Right now I feel like im six feet outside of my own body! kinda like euphoric or something. But I won't go into details about how im not feeling well cause I really dont thinka anyone wants to hear it! But to say the least it was kinda cool beside that fact that I felt like i was going to die! I lost my smell, I lost my taste, and I feel like i've been using a straw and a razor blade for a week!

Working on updating my website learning new stuff like what CSS files are and what they do. That is definitely interesting stuff!

NO....NO.. to discuss politics means you are mentally disturbed and have too much free time!

Ahhhh,, sleep time! Maybe I feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...