Tuesday, June 01, 2004

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing."

"You are my friends if you do what I command."

"Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do."

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

"As simple as it is and they still stray and find something to suit their own selfish ways they call truth, they want truth that tickles their ears"

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...