Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Down sizing

Ok, so it's final. I'm downsizing my fish collection and their habitats. My two Motaguensis are leaving me no later than Monday May 16 and one of my 75g setups is going the follwing week. I am keeping my Dovii in my original setup. Wish me good luck in catching him. He is 12+ inches and super aggressive. My Motaguensis pair are laying eggs as I write and they are up to about 500 and counting. So I will have some babies to raise in my 29g tank that I'm keeping for now. That's my excitement for now and yes.. you are right.. its not taht exciting.. its been one of those couple months.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...