Tuesday, June 21, 2005

So here's a peek

I cannot post the whole dilema because the person I write about may someday read my blog. As of now, they don't. Unless of course they did a search on google with my name and found it that way. A new friend of mine has asked me to go to a social 'thing' with her. I've never met her and just saw her pic today. It kinda weirded me out that she would ask me to attend w/her when she never met me in person. Now, should I be concerned of this person. Whether I should go or not is not a question to me, I already said, "I cannot go". But my question to those who care to comment, should I be concerned? and Why/not? Let me know what you think, my wise counselors!!

1 comment:

Jeff Myers said...

Yeh, I kinda figured someone would say that. But here's the thing. I usually don't meet or hang out with girls that I never met in a per chance sorta way. If ya follow me. Like idk, if I was somewhere and I met someone through someone else, then maybe, but the thing is that only through email, you only know what they want you to know about them. Maybe i'm too cautious.

Why am I weirded out? simply because of the situation. I start to ask the questions. Is she desperate? And if not, why the rush? Idk, but then a friend of mine just commented about something and told me "Don't let 'waiting on the Lord' be a cover for shyness". At that I started thinking, 'you know he's right'. I won't say i'm waiting on the Lord, i'll just say, "idk, i'll think about it". :)

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...