Friday, November 12, 2010

My sweet child

Once again I find myself at the end of the day sitting in my rocking chair holding my angel as she sleeps! My baby Katie is sitting here watching "Letters to Juliet" while she has peace and quiet.



Anita just started to snore a little bit. It's crazy beautiful to hear that little baby snore as she sleeps. I will be hunting tomorrow so I want to get all the family time in tonight i can.

I will postpone my bedtime from 9 until 10 just squeezing a little more time in. I love my ladies. I couldn't imagine loving someone as much as I loved Kate, but then Anita came along and BAM I have a baby that melts me and no matter what this little rascal does, it's a beautiful thing. From being a complete wild indian full of energy to laying on my lap as she does now,,, she's my angel. As I've told Katie, if I ever came home from work and the house did not look like a tornado hit, i would wonder what was the matter with Anita!!! She loves her books and they cover half the living room when they are all out! What a beautiful sight!!


With a new baby only a month, or weeks or....... days away, I'm preparing to be blown away again!! I've heard that your second baby is the one that really makes it all sink in and be real!!! I'm waiting and ready!!



Time to carry this little baby up to her bed. Good night for now>

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...