Saturday, March 27, 2004

I'm a bum! I felt like doing nothing tonight.. so thats what I did, nothing. Actually I went and got a movie, "Out of time", kinda sucked. But other than that, after a stressful week at work, I didn't feel like doing anything.
Boy, a Pepsi sure sounds good right now
Talked to Shauna tonight, which I always enjoy
Did I mention I was completely un-motivated tonight
I miss my mom & dad, my sister gave me a stack of bday and mother's day cards that I gave my mom back in the day, wow what memories. A card I made for her for Mother's day when I was 7, how cute. ha
My birthday is exactly a month away, i can't forget that. I feel like i'm geting to be an old man. Actually I guess I am.
Procrastinating on my email not to mention alot of other things! That is kinda a bummer.
All thumbs up for those involved for Vision Fellowship Event #3. Hmm I was thinking that a theme may be good to have for each one. Any suggestions? Maybe I'll add that to the forum. Or maybe no one cares. hmmm

Going to Cabela's tomorrow(Sat.) I think. I was either that or work on my van. hmmm tough choice. the only downside is that I was told that on a Saturday, Cabela's is as crowded as Hell on Judgement Day! So at least I won' get lonely.

Found a good link for useless movies tonight. If you are really bored and want to laugh, check out this movie site.

That's it, bye




"Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing you, Lord"

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...