Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Feeling sad tonight, maybe it's the sad songs that have been coming on iTunes, could be. Idk. anyway, i upgraded my forum tonight to get rid of all the advertisements and can now hold 1000 posts instead of 250. I also bought a domain name www.visionfellowship.com and yes I know it does not work yet!! But I am considering revamping my whole website and getting it professionally done! how about that? But I may also take HTML classes so I will actually have a clue!

I feel good about myself tho, Erin D. was 'feeling blue' and I cheered her up! I think i'll always consider her a friend even tho i've only met her once and talked to her on the phone twice and rarely online. Idk something about her! anyway enough of that. I still have to write our Creation news letter for all the deadbeats who didn't show up at the meeting! go figure. Anyway.

I want a bigger fish tank but there is no room left. I think 200 or 300 gallons would be very nice. But not here not now! oh well, maybe in a few years! My fish are like dogs now, when they see me come in the room they swim over and look up at me waiting to be fed! It's pretty cool. The freakin catfish are like freakin scared poodles they hide all the time, what good are they if they dont clean up the tanks !! Thats what I got them for. but they are stuck there now, either eat or die i guess!

I'm going to Promise Keepers in June and im really excited about that. Thanks to Uncle Jim W. for asking me if I would like to go. It is in Baltimore MD for two days, can't wait for that!!

My spring and summer are getting pretty packed with stuff. But all good stuff all for the Glory of the Lord. That is the ONLY way to live a life for the Lord!

Whatever is right, noble, good, etc. think about these things we are told!!





"Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing you, Lord"

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...