Tuesday, March 23, 2004

We had our creation meeting tonight, all went well although not many ppl showed up. I'm beginning to think that Jay U. does not like me or is trying to avoid me or something! This is the third time that he ditched out on me for something! But that's ok because this time we just had less opinions on what we take or buy for creation. Anyway, we got alot accomplished to what we have to do before then. But I lucked out because, unlike other years, I do not have to spend all day packing on Tuesday only to have everyone come home from work and then harrass me for not being ready!! That kinda got on my nerves! But anyway, not this year because Merri, Aonch and I are all going up Monday because we are volunteering for the festival. FYI: I'm beginning to think i'm cursed at work! Sometime I wish we'd go out of business but other times im glad i work where I do. My boss is pretty lax about how steady we work and stuff. He's actually a pretty cool guy.
Saturday night @ Vision Fellowship my two encouragers (Pastor Clark and Tronster) met for the first time. And in Tronster's words, "You're pastor friggen rocks!". Which we already knew. Or at least all of us except for those who harass and/or criticize him! Which to me are treading in dangerous waters. But thats only my opinion. I think that Pastor Clark being in the position he is in, and his influence on other people, has kept many young people connected to things of good nature and keep them coming back to church. WE ARE NOT OLD FASHIONED! We all need to remember that. Get the old ways out of your head, change with the new! Whew, ok enough with that, they just better be glad that I don't make decisions for the church, then they'd realy be in trouble>> !HAHA, j/k.
That's all for tonight-I'm keeping Mrs. C. in my prayers to get well soon! What a great person she is and yes she is the unsung hero for many things. She goes unthanked and un-noted most of the time. But a great person indeed!

JF


"Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing you, Lord"

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...