Thursday, March 25, 2004

Started to read up on HTML myself tonight. It will take a little while to learn but at least I will have a basic knowledge of it before I start my classes. I updated the look of my forum tonight too.

A little concerned that 90% of Americans are more concerned with the price of gas than a terrorist attack in America. Goes to show you that we Americans are shallow and really live up to our 'instant society'. Just realized tonight that since i found iTunes I havent listened to any of my nearly 300 cds anytime in the last year !

Was working by myself till noon time today, really enjoyed it, no one to bother me or anything! The Puerto Ricans really got on my nerves today too. Thot I'd share, although know im supposed to love everyone the same some time the Puerto Rican parts stores dont have a clue.

If Kelly read this blog i'm sure i'd be included in the one's she terms as "Uninteresting"!

Tired!zzz

JF

"Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing you, Lord"

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...