Sunday, April 25, 2004

I like thoughtful people! Lindsay was thoughtful tonight and she bought me some candy buttons !!! I love those things !! I mean hey, if you wanna get on my good side.. get me some candy buttons!!

PPL who rock:
-Lindsay, for the candy buttons
-Kelly for being cool (Although I only just remet her and that could change if i get to know her and she annoys the living stuff outta me and .. and.. ok, I'm JK I doubt that would happen so dont take offense to it.. dont take a gate either
-Tool, for helpin out today with all the stuff
-Ned for washin and vacuumin my van out!
-Aunt Val, for comin to my Bday party!
-Canst for the cool bday cake!!
-My sisters for havin the party!

btw, did I mention I like candy buttons? thanks to Lindsay i got me some now !! mmmm

see allayall @ church If im able to get up!!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...