Saturday, May 01, 2004

*HEADACHE*

But other than that, I worked in the morning and , WOW on the way to work it was awesome in more ways than one.. first it was awesome that God protected us from being involved in an accident and then it was awesome the reaction and the driving skills that I displayed. Quite proud of that. Some guy was stopped in the driving lane with his right turn signal on.. I was going about 40mph andjust as I went ot pass him on the left.. he put on his left turn signal and turned. I couldnt stop so i swerved to the other side of the street and he kept turning and then whipped the wheel back.. i think i did a squealing two wheeler.. when I looked at the other car right before I whipped the wheel back.. i could have swore that he was hitting me !! As soon as I swerved back and were clear.. Phil and I looked at each other and said "That was awesome, whooooo" !!! and Hi fived !!!!!

work was uneventful

stopped at Checkers on the way home... mmmm chili N cheese fries !!

went to Home Depot (love that place) and got a pond liner to replace the bad one.. then I couldnt resist some plants.. so i got 12 tomatoe plants 6 pepper plants and 6 egg plant .. hmmm now just where to put them... I actually pulled out my Kiwi plants to make room for 6 of the tomatoes and the peppers... Betsy got some flowers too but i forget what they are called.. I think I might get lettuce to plant in from of the peppers for a border. can't wait till next year when we renovate the whole yard into (well half the yard) into a garden and a pond for fishing... if anyone was wondering.. yes i do live in the city and yes my yard is kinda smal..but that wont stop me. !!!! Anyway..

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...