Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I think I should read more of my book tonight.. for some reason books get put on the back burner when it's my time to read !!

Fixed the lawnmower
Mowed the grass
Cleaned up the yard
made it look it look nice!

Day 08

Found a great deal on Ebay for a better filter to treat my dirty dirty Oscars !! See I got a deal becuase.. in the store they are $170 and mail order they are $116 shipped! BUT, I found it on Ebay for $53 with an hour left so i bid.. with one minute left.. i bid $55 and was outbid right away.. with 23 seconds left... (drama) I bid $60.01 and won.. I beat the highbidder by 1 cent !! Now I may even be able to pick this thing up and save on shipping too !! Oh its great to be frugal.. but wait. im not frugal.. maybe just cheap.. ha.. idk. anyway.. now its been 24 hours and the guy aint email me back.. oh well.. i wait.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...