Thursday, May 06, 2004

It was weird, I thought about my wife today.

I mean, yeh, i'm not married or nothing, now,, but someday yeh, and it was weird, I just started thinking about a family.. woo weird stuff there! I don't think i'm quite ready, although some faces did pass through my mind. Hmmm.

Random thought: I actually like my boss. Yeh, there are those who do not.

See I think that if you are employed by a person, that you should do whatever you are asked to do. Of course if it conflicts with Bible teaching then by all means, don't. But other than that, if it is just personal preference, i think you should do it anyway. Not only if it is hte boss , even a manager. I know what its like to be in charge of other ppl and them not want to listen. But that's life and that's other people. Oh well !!

JF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...