Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Nothing to blog about tonight, just lettin yall know im alive.

Today, I thought about the fact that I will die someday. Like, that fact that you dont have to be old to die. And that my next breath could be my last breath. I heard a commercial for some asthma medicine (however you spell it) and saying that "With asthma your next breath could be your last". I thought, "Duh you morons, everyone on earth can say that, our next breath could be our last". Only by the grace of God we will breathe one more time. "God or Medicine"? I'll choose God anyday, He has a better track record than any doctor or medicine could even dream of. There are those who believe in God, and there are those who do not. I hope I am always in the those who do catagory! Anyway, I'm sure I'll come under attack for those statements. and yes, ( ) I feel your pain !! oh oh, pain, should i get medicine.. ha. whatever!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...