Tuesday, April 06, 2004

After I sent out my thoughts/question of a youth group, I was surprised to get so many positive responses. Now just the hard task of choosing who would benefit the youth group the best. Hmmmm. haha. But only God knows.

FYI: Incase there is anyone who actually reads my blog on a regular basis or not. I will soon be pulling all personal stuff on of www.visionfellowship.com. So if you link to this from that website and you actually do read it on occasion, as surprising as that would be, put it in your favorites cause there will soon be no link from the site. thanks.

A senator in CA wants to lower the age to vote down to 14! That guy must be insane although he is like 70 something.. maybe he went off the deep end.. idk.

I need a mental note pad. I'm forgetting things, im supposed to call and see about getting a van for Creation but still havent.. maybe in a couple minutes i do that ! Oh yeh, and i gotta finish the newsletter too. which reminds me.. im out.. gotta get that stuff done.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...