Tuesday, April 06, 2004

yeh, Shauna, sometime they are fun. I'll post it also:

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Jeff
2. JF
3. on occassion still Gump

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. That I am confident to take initiative (on some things)
2. I'm not picky with food
3. I'm neat and organized (i know but sometime i am!)

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my bad habits
2. I don't get up early enough for work
3. I can only hit 1 out of 4 squirrels i shoot at


THREE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
1. Death, well it't not that I don't understand it, but it fascinates me, have you ever sat with a dead person
2. Why someone would reject God's truth when they once knew it
3. How people can live like slobs 4. How pro sports are some people's lives (yoohoo, you have a family)

THREE THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU:
1. People who don't listen to instructions
2. People who talk over me like i'm not even there (but i've stopped talking to those people)
3. Cell phones, esp. mine when it breaks


THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Not being accepted
2. Being pressured or pushed to do something that I already made clear my feelings on
3. Wrong influence on me and my peers

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. God
2. Music, christian of course
3. Food

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:(or artists/DJs)
AT THE MOMENT>>>>>.....
1. Third Day
2. Andy Hunter
3. Alice DeeJay

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITES SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
1. idk, ive been listening to iTunes Eurodance channel.. no fav. on them
2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THREE PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH:
1. the ppl in my fam put together count as one
2. Ned
3. not really anyone in particular (see, I'm not avoiding you)

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...