Sunday, April 04, 2004

Did some reading tonight on "Servant Leadership" Hmmm idk if i'm ready to be a leader.. although there are a few ppl that say I am a leader and a good one. Ok, so now i finally have some kind of responsibility, but wait, i've had that for the last 7 years! Wow, its been 7 years. Hmmm isn't the Lord good! You bet He is! Anyway, I need an organizer, an no Jeremy, not a wife. Most of the girls I know are not organized anyway. Most, I dont know some of them too well to know whether they are organized or not! Papers all over the place.. you know.. of of those accordian things. or a brief case,, something to organize my papers nicely.. oh yay, thats what I want for my Birthday! But no hold the gifts, tell me happy birthday, shake my hand, hug me(if i like you) and you'll make my day. Give the gifts to someone who really needs something! I couldn't be more serious btw! Speaking of ppl who need things, I could show you some pictures of the homeless that I have befriended in Kensington (of all places) These people really need Christ in their life but just continue to reject the only thing that can save them!! It's hard to know someone like that and offer them the knowledge of salvation and have them walk away from it. But to get back, Ok, I am thrilled that Pastor Clark is thrilled about the talks of a youth ministry for 12/13/14/15 yr. old kids that need a positive activity in their week. Also, Betsy is thrilled about it too and is eager to lead worship with her amazing guitar playing skills! Peter and Ned also offer assistance if needed! Wow, when I think back at the way that God is using me it amazes me and I'm lost in wonder of what God will use me for next. It is a good feeling to know that God is using the gifts that He gave you. Not to earn salvation, because no one could ever do enough stuff to earn salvation (opposite to Jehovah's witnesses beliefs). But the truth is that salvation is a free gift, all we have to do is accept that gift and live a life of faith as the Bible says we will if we love the Lord. It amazes me that there are people such as Jehovah's witnesses who don't believe that Jesus is God! He is the most important part of our salvation, Him and his blood! Wow, the thanks that I give to God for the mom and dad that I had and the fact that they raised me in the truth of God's word! Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing the Lord!

Have you ever seen a girl (or guy) from across the room and your eyes meet and you both just stare? Hmm last night, there was this pretty girl walking out the door (not to mention i was chekcing her out) and just looked, then walked and then looked.. then went out the first door and looked.. then went out the second door and looked.. then opened her door and looked.. And I just stood there in my coolest stance I know how! HA,, and looked back. its one of those moments like in a movie when everything goes in slow motion then all the sudden speeds back up. Would have liked to have met the girl. but oh well, maybe i'll switch churches so i can see her again! Ha, J/K Mr. C.!! Although there are people who would like to see me switch churches, trust me, inside and outside my church. But trust me, everything that I do related to the church has people's best interest in mind with God's approval. So maybe, if you don't like me or what I do, chill, pray, and ask God to broaden your views and open your mind a little big wider. You know the road to Heaven is narrow that doesnt carry over to our minds! Just a thought. Not really directed at anyone personally, although now that I think about it..... Nah, I won't go there. It would sorta be like gossip and the Bible says not to gossip! Still lacking in getting VF2 pics up on the site. What I need more than an organizer is a person who knows how to use a picture editing program and who is willing to be my picture editor and post then on the site! That would be great! But for now, they sit on my desk staring up at me.

Tried to train my Oscars to eat out of my hand today.. the smaller one did great. came up the top nice and slow and took the food. The other one, bigger, tried three times and finally nipped my finger. So what do you do to a fish that bites you? fry him up.. what else.. But I felt like being nice.. so i fed him some more and let him live!


No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...