Thursday, April 15, 2004

Didn't blog last night, but better yet, after a three hour conversation I made some things right with a friend! The feelings seemed to be mutual and it was a load off my mind that all apologies were made and accepted. I mean what do you do, you made mistakes and time goes by, it eats away at you and you wonder why. But God is in control and He presented the opportunity. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we both understood and were overjoyed that we got it cleared up! ANYWAY! Going to see the Phillies play the Expos, box seats and a parking pass on a clear Friday night! woohoo! I'm not totally into the Phillies but the new park, Pete, Ned, Curt and I will have a good time I'm sure! Maybe I'll catch a few fail balls. It's always cool when you send in for a rebate and then forget about it. I got a rebate for 49 bucks back that I had forgotten about, how cool is that! Thats like 2 weeks pay right there!! Called the Son's of Italy tonight to see about renting their lodge for the next VF event. But no call back yet. Keep your fingers crossed and keep praying because from what I remember of this place it may suit our needs. BUT it is left up to the Lord to find us a place that is suitable.. if not this place, then our options are opened again and we wait on the Lord! Ok, now I did know and still do know that all life is sacred,, even squirrels.. so i've cut back alot on the depopulation of them> BUT>. life isn't so sacred when it is rats and they are in your place of employment!!! Go ISCO!! Call me up!! I'll hunt them for FREE!! Oh, btw, forget the briefcase, i got one.. but i'm still looking for the bookcase.. Oh, and I ordered the book, which i think i already said "Mere Christianity". Now the second step, to put it in the bookcase.. oh wait actually step two is to read it!! I think i will tho. sooner or later. But I was thinking, why are people so stubbron? I mean, don't think it is only in my families genes, which, hey, i wont deny, they slipped on the measuring when they gave us our share. But anyone in general, if we did something and owed someone an apology, why did it take me 6 months or however long it was 1 year. or wahtever... idk.. weird ppl i guess! If ya find out.. lemme know! I stumbled across my potatoe gun tonight.. I think I may have to take it to work tomorrow and try it out.. man its great workin in the ghetto, you can test fire anything and the people dont really acknowledge. I think I have a new puerto rican best friend, thats what happens when you do them one favor.. they think you are Allah and keep coming back for more free favors.. Thats when you say, "Um, idk.. you have to see the boss". Hey speaking of which.. two lines that are good for work, if you are in the service industry.. are these:
1-if you are working on something for a customer and they call and ask if its done yet, you say, "Almost but I keep gettin interrupted by the phone".
2-And if they come to the shop and want something done while they wait, you say, "I cant I have to do this guys first, he tips more than you". Trust me they both work! ha.. actually they are kind of rude when you think about it.. arent they? But in my line of work they have a different motto: "The customer's always right, unless the boss is in"! But when is he ever in, right? I wonder what they'd do without me. But what do I care, if the Lord wants me to stay, I stay. If he wants me to leave, I leave! Simple as that. There is no need to worry about the futuer, what job you will have, where you will live, what you will eat, what you will wear, DUH, That's God's job, if we do that too what do we need him for? Oh right, he is just symbolic right, he is just the one that we SAY we have faith in.. but when asked what we have faith in Him for.. we say "Salvation" and then cant think of anything else>>!! But that's wrong!! It should be faith in God for everything!! Not just what we can't do for ourselves!! See somebody loves us! Someone ripped the for sale sign off our house, but wait, it coulda just been the wind.. oh well at least it was a thought. I think someone may still love us. Oh yeh, now i remember!

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...