Sunday, April 11, 2004

Dinner was great at my cousins' house! They had more food than I could imagine! And it was all great! Alot of laughs and remembering good times! Its always great to spend time with family and remember the old times! I need a coffee house around here somewhere! Maybe I should start one, thats a great idea, a Christian coffee house! hmmm, don't even go there Jeff too much already, you dont need more! Ok, you're right, i don't. I'll forget it! Thanks to Tronster i'm considering reading a book! Oh the horrors, I have only read one or two books besides my Bible since I graduated high school 9 years ago! He recommended "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis. So I'll consider reading it. BUT, I need to get myself a bookcase to replace the crappy one on my wall now! I refuse to buy a book to read if I don't have somewhere to put them. And no, I don't like to borrow books because then I can't keep them when i'm done. Oh, I actually have read somethings but I HATE fiction. If its like the story kind of fiction, i say just make the movie and i'll watch it instead. Next time Tronster is in town i'll have to catch him and we'll have to do lunch or dinner and do some catching up! Really good friend to have! Ha, I think it's great he prob thinks its a burden! J/K i know he don't! But definitely some good, deep talks.

ZZZ time, out!

JF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...