Monday, April 12, 2004

Ok, so forget the pizza i was hungry for, i settled for a bowl of Raisin Bran and a glass of tea. This was the most tiredest day of my life i think.. I couldnt really stay awake at work today, but that is ok we werent too busy anyway. But I got caught up on my sleep. I think I got 2 hours of sleep when i got home from work. not to mention that I was falling asleep while getting my hair cut. My sister asked me if they could have a party for me, like what am i supposed to say, yes?no? ha. idk whatever I guess. I'm one of those people who, when it comes to doing new things that arent necessary or be around new people, sometime I just skip it rather than bother trying to hack it. If that makes sense. Like, what is easier to go to sleep for an hour or two, or to try to socialize with your great aunt and her friends? ok so it was a bit extravagant but you get my point.. or maybe yo dont.. but too bad.

Still havent got by bookcase. But i did finally get my easter candy-A day late!

JF

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...