Saturday, April 17, 2004

Didnt do anyting tonight.. i guess i coulda gone to Tronster's house party because I was supposed to go to the Potluck dinner but my wonderful family didnt wake me up and I didnt wake up until 1.5 hours after dinner so I didnt go. That sucked! But oh well. now I wait till my fam comes home and see if they were thoughtful enough to bring me some home. I doubt it! Anyway, took the fish to put in A.Ginnys pond .. wow their were about 50 including the babies. then went and bought a couple striped raphaels to put in with my wolf cichlids.. I guess we'll see if they survive! Hope so. Also bought 4 chinese algae eaters.. one for each tank! They are scared to death too! oh well, its life for a finned creature. find a hole and swim in.. what a life.. I think one of my oscars is retarded tho. It doesnt any sense of direction and cant even eat a piece of food like a normal fish. I put a piece of inanimate food in the tank and it attacks it like a man from the hood that needs some cash! But hey, maybe it grew up in bad times and needs to let out its pent up energy.. idk maybe Ill talk to it later or else send it to counseling. hmmmm. maybe! Anyway, thot the world forgot about .. but then no.. canst called me up and got the honors of hearing me shave with my hands free! Ok ok, ill stop complaining now.. im starting to sound like the blog that I dont read anymore! Thats enough of that! Don't want to scare ppl off! Think i'll go pick up my pants from getting them hemmed.. maybe ill wear my new clothes to church tomorrow if its warm enough.. I think i want an iPod. and a bookcase. Ok, nevermind. I dont want any of that. I'm gettin old! I really am.

No comments:

Most critical 4 years!

As parents, we choose to have children and therefore we are obligated to sacrifice almost everything in our life to raise, teach and protect...